- 1/4 cup baking soda (aluminum free)
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 3 to 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 to 10 drops teatree essential oil (optional)
- 5 to 10 drops lavendar essential oil (optional)
- 5 to 10 drops geranium essential oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
Use a wooden spoon. Use a medium to large glass or ceramic bowl. Mix baking soda and arrowroot powder together. Add the coconut oil and mix until the consistency is a paste. Add the essential oils. Use the ones listed above or ones that you like. Add the aloe vera gel and mix thoroughly.
Place mixture in a glass jar. Make a label - fancy or not.
To apply, use your fingers.